Last Updated: December 17, 2018
Our Collection of Information
We collect different types of information from users and/or visitors of the Web-sites and/or the Services. We may collect personal information about visitors and users of the Web-Sites and Services in several ways, including when you provide it to us voluntarily. For example, we may collect personal information when you create an account or purchase products online, contact us with questions, provide feedback regarding our products, or answer questions about your product interests. You do not have to provide your personal information to us, but if you do not do so, you may limit the features that you are able to access through the Services.
User Data Supplementation
File Logs & Tracking
We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide us with this information through the Web-Sites or other communications. For example, we receive personal information when you visit the Web-Sites, create an online user account, submit a coupon, provide membership application, subscribe to receive our email and/or other communications, register for events, lists or promotions, submit various online forms, and contact us via telephone, mail, or email.
We automatically record Usage Data on our server logs that your browser transmits when you use the Web-site. We also collect Usage Information about how you access and interact with the website through the use of automated tracking technology including but not limited to cookies.
We and our third party partners, such as advertising partners, marketing partners, and service providers, use certain technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering our website, tracking users’ movements around the Web-Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual, as well as aggregated basis. You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the Services’ features.
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) to store content information and preferences. Some browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
Personal Information Collected
The personal information we collect may include:
- Usage Information and Data:
- We collect information regarding users’ and/or visitors’ activities on the Web-site or of the Services, including internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, information about your web browser software and version, if you arrived at our website through a link from a third-party website, the uniform resource locater (“URL”) of the linking page, your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access our website or the Services, and information about your activity while visiting our website or using the Services, such as which pages you viewed, queries you made using our “search” function, and other information about your account usage.
- Unique identifiers, such as username and password.
- Preferences information, such as order history, coupons used, product wish lists, and marketing preferences; and/or
- Certain other information you may provide to us in your communications or in connection with other products and/or services, including birthdate, gender, and photographs.
- Personal Data:
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number;
- Financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, Paypal information and other financial payment information;
We may use the personal information we collect about you in the ways described below.
- Contact Us.We may use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through links or pages provided by the Services, such as the “Contact Us” feature. We may use information we collect from you to process and respond to your requests, comments, inquiries, and other forms you submit through the Services. We obtain your consent before using your personal information for these purposes.
- If you purchase products through our website, we will use personal information provided by you to process your purchase, confirm your order, and deliver the items to you.
- Email Newsletters and Promotions. With your permission, we may use your personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news through email. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions.
- Surveys, Contests, and Message Boards. We may use personal information about you and/or collect additional information as set forth above, to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, contests, and message boards. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; if so, that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We may use information you provide to us regarding our products and services to provide product feedback to our customers through the Services.
- Improving our Services.We use your information to enhance our understanding of our users’ preferences and improve our Services and website accordingly. We obtain your consent before using your personal information for these purposes.
- Other Legitimate Interests.We will use and disclose your information when necessary for our legitimate interests, as long as such interests are not overridden by our users’ interests, rights, and freedoms with respect to their personal information.
Information We Share
Our affiliates may share personal information among themselves. We will not share your personal information in ways other than as outlined in this policy. In addition, we may share personal information with other entities in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host websites, manage databases, perform analyses, send communications for us, process payments on our behalf, ship your orders, provide you with live chat service, or provide certain other components of websites).
- Analytics. We may allow third parties to collect your personal information in order to provide us with analytics such as analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how you use the Services.
- Marketing Partners. We may share your personal information with select marketing partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
- Legal Process.We may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, and to comply with our legal obligations.
- We may share personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of the business or its assets.
- Other Circumstances. As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
If you are using the Services from outside the United States and provide us with personal information, please note that your personal information will be transferred, stored, and processed in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country of residence. By doing business or interacting with the Company and the Services, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to facilities located in the United States and other facility locations selected by the Company.
Retention of Personal Information
How to Withdraw Your Consent
At any time, you may withdraw your consent using, disclosing, or otherwise processing your personal information by contacting us as provided below or, if applicable, following the instructions in our communication to you. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to process certain personal information about you (1) may limit our ability to deliver the Services to you, (2) does not affect the lawfulness of our processing activities based on your consent before its withdrawal; and (3) may not result in immediate modification, updating, or deletion of any personal information that may reside in back-up or disaster-recovery storage.
The Services include customer reviews. You should be aware that any information you provide in this area may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our customer reviews, contact us as provided below or, if applicable, following the instructions in our communication to you. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Social Media Widgets
Third Party Websites
The Services may provide links to websites operated by third parties for your convenience and information. All of these websites and applications operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy practices. We do not endorse or make any representations or warranties concerning, and will not in any way be liable for, any informational content, products, services, software, or other materials available on an external website, even if one or more pages of the external website are framed within a page of this Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any external website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications that you use to better understand their privacy practices.
Third Party Cookie Integration
First Party Cookie Integration
We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with relevant online display advertising tailored to your interests. To opt out of our cookies used for this online advertising, please contact us as provided below.
Protection of Personal Information
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personal information you provide through the Services. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. If you prefer to not transmit your credit card number over the internet, you can contact us using the toll-free number listed on the website from which you want to order. If you have any questions regarding security, you can contact us as provided below..
Our Services are not directed to and not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the contact details listed below.
Rights of Data Subjects in the European Economic Area (EEA)
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- To access the personal information we maintain about you
- To be provided with information about how we process your personal information
- To correct your personal information
- To have your personal information erased
- To object to or restrict how we process your personal information
- To request your personal information to be transferred to a third party
To exercise the above rights, please contact us at the information we provide below. We will consider and process your request within a reasonable period of time. Please be aware that under certain circumstances, the GDPR may limit your exercise of these rights.
How to File a Complaint
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or the Site, please contact us: by one of the methods below:
NutraLife BioSciences, Inc.
6601 Lyons Rd.
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Last Updated: July 31, 2019
Thank you for visiting our Site.